Christmas update, fully working!
Bug Fixes / Performance
● Reduced the amount of RAM needed to run Terraria.
● Added an option to turn backgrounds off.
● Improved the automatic game quality adjuster.
● Lighting update won’t skip as much on lower quality levels.
● Items dropped on death for hardcore and mediumcore characters will retain their conditions.
● Space Gun now has a value.
● Water Bolt can now have conditions.
● Diving Helmet now works correctly.
● Walls now correctly show behind Glass Blocks.
● You can now untie bound NPC’s with Autopause enabled.
● Mediumcore and hardcore players will drop their cursor item on death.
● Coins held on the cursor will correctly be dropped on death.
● Dryad’s Corruption and Hallow status numbers are correct.
● Wyverns are less common and will be less likely to spawn near the ground.
● Mana Flower's price has been increased.
● Fixed the shadow glitch of trippy lighting.
● Music Boxes no longer dupe when placed on platforms.
● Fixed an issue that caused stacked coins to go missing from chests during multiplayer.
● Cursed Torch item now emits light in water.
● Harpoon can now be reforged.
● Lighting will now be set to Retro instead of crashing if Terraria is unable to switch to the new lighting mode.
● Keybindings will no longer sometimes be set to "None" automatically.
● Bombs thrown by clowns will now show that the wall has been destroyed in multiplayer.
● Crystal Shards now give off light in retro and white color mode.
● Hallowed Armor only has graphical effects with the helmet.
● Players now have hair under their hats.
● Statues no longer turn into Armor Statues when they are smashed from the top.
● Clowns only throw bombs when their target is alive.
● Added Candy Cane Blocks & Walls.
● Added Green Candy Cane Blocks & Walls.
● Added Snow Blocks.
● Added Snow Bricks & Walls.
● Added Red, Green, and Blue Lights.
● Added Presents that are dropped by monsters during the holiday season.
● Added Snow Globe.
● Added Santa’s Outfit.
● Added Snowman Gangsta.
● Added Mister Stabby.
● Added Snow Balla.
● Added Santa Claus.
● Snow biomes will always be created during world gen during the holiday season. There is a 1 in 3 chance for snow biomes to be created during world gen during the rest of the year.
The game is called "two-dimensional Minecraft," which allows players to create a virtual world.
This 2D platformer terrariums, where players can at will create the world around them. Production of independent studies Re-Logic is sometimes called a two-dimensional Minecraft, because it allows players to influence the course of the game.
In the game, moving to a two-dimensional realm and get a few basic tools. From the moment we are left to themselves and their own ingenuity. While playing, we can dig in the ground and look for raw materials, plant the plants, to explore new locations, fight with opponents, create objects and build their own fortresses, and houses. The vastness of the opportunities and threats that makes every game is a little different, because it creates the same player.
The world is created randomly Terrariums, so I never visit the same site. Almost all elements of the environment can be destroyed or removed - this way we collect materials needed to build and shape the landscape. Crossing the countryside have to remember to ensure the adequate protection against numerous opponents. Also in terms of weaponry, much depends on our imagination - create a weapon himself, and the selection is diverse. In the fight against goblins, or knobs fruwającymi ocular use of swords, rifles, grenades and dozens of other ingenious gadgets.
At a meeting with the unique world of Terrariums can go alone or in a group of friends. Inviting other people to play gain allies in the fight, and assisting with construction of fortresses and other buildings. This makes it all takes on new meaning and becomes even more interesting.